How does Apple Cider Vinegar help In Kidney Stones Treatment?
The main cause behind the formation of kidney stones is due to the decrease in the urine volume and due to the increase in the stone-forming substances in the urine. Kidney stones are also known as nephrolithiasis.
When the hard deposits substances are not treated on time this leads to the further problem like a blockage in the urinary tract.
People who have gone through kidney stones pain are well aware of the extreme pain and discomfort it causes.
It is important to dissolve these stones before they become big in size and stuck in the urinary tract. So, today we will share one of the best ways to dilute kidney stones before they become a bigger problem.
Here are the symptoms of kidney stones:
One of the most common symptoms of kidney stone is extreme pain but there are some other symptoms that you must be aware of like:
- Pain while urination.
- Burning sensation during urination.
- Pain in the belly, side and backside.
- Urge to urinate more often compared to a normal person.
- Blood in the urine.
- Sense of incomplete bladder emptying.
- Cloudy or smelly urine.
- Fever and chills.
- Vomiting and feeling of nausea.
It is a much better idea to treat kidney stone before the situation becomes more painful. And, today we will discuss about apple cider vinegar which is known to be a great home remedy for kidney stone treatment.
People who suffered Kidney stone pain swear by the amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar to treat kidney stones. Not only this, but apple cider vinegar also helps to prevent kidney stone pain.
Let’s understand what is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is known for the treatment of many ailments and skincare. Apple cider vinegar is made of fermenting apples which helps to fosters the growth of good bacteria and kills bad bacteria.
Apple cider vinegar is known as a natural antibiotic that helps to treat issues related to your immunity, skin problem and digestive problem.
How does apple cider vinegar help to treat kidney stones?
- Apple cider vinegar helps to dissolve and soften the kidney stones. Apple cider vinegar also helps to breakdown the renal stones and reduces the size of the stones so that it can easily pass through the urinary tract.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to clean your entire system by flushing out the toxins. This further helps to prevent you from the formation of kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to beak the tissues that cause the formation of kidney stones. Apple cider vinegar has citric acid, acetic and phosphoric acid and these are the acids which helps to breakdown the renal stones.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to ease the digestion process because of its alkalinising effect. This alkalinising effects helps not only in the digestion process but also help to trigger the production of hydrochloric acid.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps to reduce the discomfort caused by kidney stone pain.
How to consume apple cider vinegar to treat kidney stones?
It is advisable to always drink the diluted apple cider vinegar instead of undiluted ACV because this can leads to burn in your throat and causes harm to the enamel of the teeth.
It is also advisable to rinse off your mouth after consuming ACV.
Another way of consuming apple cider vinegar is to add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water. You can also add raw honey and lemon juice to enhance the taste and effect.
Here a mix that is helpful to treat kidney stones:
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoon of ACV
- Add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and drink this mixture.
This mixture is a powerful remedy to dilute kidney stones and help pass the stone from the urinary tract naturally.
In case, you have already tried this remedy and whatever you were trying as a home remedy to get rid of the kidney stones you must see a medical expert without delaying further. It is important to go for kidney stones treatment as soon as you do not get relief from such home remedies.